Allied Sound Productions is:
• An ASCAP affiliated music publisher
• Home of ASP Records and Pine Breeze Records
• We provide live sound reinforcement for music, small venues, civic & corporate events, etc.
• A recording studio
• On-site recording capability
• Music production and songwriting for businesses
• Live performances entertainment, festivals, business, and civic events
• Artist development
• Consultation for commercial music releases (CDs, etc).
Allied Sound Productions is a sole proprietorship owned by Ron Williams who first recorded for Spar Records in 1970. Ron went on to direct The Traditional Music Project at Pine Breeze Center (1975-1981) releasing 8 LPs of field recordings of local traditional artists. Ron has performed at the 1978 & 1979 National Folk Festivals, the 1982 World's Fair, Chattanooga's Riverbend Festival and Bessie Smith Strut; he has been a stage manager for 3 National Folk Festivals and 2 Southern Folk Festivals. ASP Records has released CDs of such acclaimed artists as: The Bellfuries (Austin TX), Vagrant Saints (Nashville TN), Wanton Dynamos, Citico String Band, The Lumbar Five, The Argives (Austin TX), and 2015 GRAMMY entered CD, "Angeline" by Austin singer/songwriter, Robert Banta. Ron is a 30+ year member of The Recording Academy.
- music publishing
- artist development
- record label
- field recording
- Recording Studio
- Music Production